I Promote Public Service Transparency & Accountability in Nigeria
The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Network Abuja seeks to influence greater transparency and accountability in Nigerian public service. To achieve this objective, we have adopted various strategies including a Youth Leader’s Conference on Transparency and Accountability in Public Service that will hold later this year and call on 100,000 Nigerians to sign an #OpenGovtNG online petition, committing to accountability and transparency. This is part of the #YALIUnites Campaign of the YALI Network.
Signing this online petition means you pledge and commit not to or no longer:
1. Loot public funds or assets.
2. Refuse to give public accounts of your tenure in public service.
3. Inflate your expenditure during your tenure in public service.
4. Spend above approved budgets of your public service activities.
5. Be negligent or lackadaisical at work during your time in public service.
We believe that this public commitment will serve as an accountability check and increase your consciousness, now and in the future to imbibe greater accountability and transparency in public service.
Sign the Petition here: